TECNO Mobile wins again as the ‘Smartphone Brand of the Year’ at the 11th Ghana Information Technology and Telecom Award, also known as the GITTA Awards, which took place on October 29, 2021.
- Ghanaians are to fill tax on mobile App coming by end of October -Dr Bawumia
- GES promotes award winning teachers
- Huawei trains Information Ministry staff on ICT and digitalisation
Instinct Wave hosted the event to acknowledge, award, and highlight pioneering ICT initiatives that are driving Ghanaian corporate and public sector innovation, to set a benchmark for the region’s wave of ICT development.
With the famous CAMON 16 series, TECNO Mobile Limited was named the smartphone brand of the year in 2020. As a result, it’s no surprise that the Brand was given another prize in the same category in 2021. TECNO, Ghana’s fastest-growing brand, is well-known and well-supported as a household brand for sophisticated technology and innovation in cellphones.
In 2021, TECNO will release premium and highly sought-after products such as the TECNO Phantom X and CAMON 18 Series, which have already sold over 2000 units in pre-order. A significant achievement that demonstrates Ghanaians’ acceptance and faith in the TECNO smartphone brand.
Please Share this post:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)