After being attacked in Suame-Anomangye, a suburb of Kumasi, a young guy in his early twenties died unnecessarily.
According to information obtained by kumericanews.net, the dead was attacked by a member of a weed-smoking gang who had a vendetta against him. The deceased’s neck is said to have been struck by the suspect.
On Wednesday evening, the heinous incident took place at the Suame Post Office. Both the dead and the suspect’s identities are yet unknown.
“The person was just passing by,” claimed Erastus Asare Donkor, a witness who related the tragic incident. He was contacted by the assailant of the deceased, who inquired as to why he had neglected to greet him.”
“The deceased stated that he would not acknowledge him.” After the deceased said that, the suspect pushed him and slashed his throat with a knife from his pocket.”
According to the witness, the suspect and the dead had a recent altercation prior to the occurrence.
Despite police attempts to apprehend the culprit, he eluded capture and remains at large. Meanwhile, Suame Police sources claim the deceased’s remains have been transported to the mortuary, while another team is on the lookout for the culprit.
Please Share this post:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)