On Tuesday night in Ahenema-Kokoben, near Santase in Kumasi, the Ashanti Regional Police Command launched an investigation into the robbery of a manufacturing company and the killing of its security guard.
Mr. Andoh Bosompem, 49, was brutally murdered by robbers at the A2 Enterprise, an aluminum manufacturing facility in Ahenema-Kokoben in the Atwima-Kwanwoma District, during an operation.
- More than 100,000 companies will be delisted by the Registrar-Department. General’s
- Slay queen Arrested For Killing And Stealing Boyfriend’s 4matic Car.
- Video of a man arrested for killing 3 childrens in his frige
The criminals made off with GHGH89,000.00 in cash and a power generator from the enterprise.
Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Mr Godwin, the Ashanti Regional Public Relations Officer, informed us that crime scene experts had already visited the area and that police investigations into the case had commenced.
The deceased, who was also a washing bay attendant, was found dead with his wrists tied behind his back in one of the company’s offices in the early hours of Wednesday, according to Mr Stephen Okyi, the company’s manager.
He claimed the burglars also targeted other businesses in the vicinity.
Please Share this post:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)