In a recent interview, Black Sherif explained to Graphic Showbiz why he did not include big hitters on his debut album, The Villain I Never Was.
The major reason, he says, is to inspire other new artists to discover their God-given ability and not rely solely on renowned musicians.
I could have had some popular artists on my new project, but I wanted to make my debut with just me.” The Villain I Never Was contains 14 songs by me. “I also have around 30 songs starring no other individual that did not make it on the album,” he also added .
“I feel the album is doing well because it speaks to people. I was so real about it and I guess it is the reason everyone is loving it. I love to see people meditate with my works and I’m happy a song like Oh Paradise and others on the album are doing just that,” he said.
Asked about his favorite track on the album, he said he would go for Soja and Oh Paradise. “I love all the songs on my album because they all tell different stories of me but Soja and Oh Paradise are dear to me because they bring back a lot of memories,” he revealed.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING OUR STORIES ON A CONSTANT BASIS. For more fun updates, please like, comment, and SHARE stories on all social media platforms!
Please Share this post:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)