North Yorkshire police detained a 23-year-old man after he pelted eggs at King Charles and Future queen Camilla during a walkabout in York.
On Wednesday, King Charles III and his wife, Queen Consort Camilla, went for a walk in York and were pelted with eggs by a young man in the crowd.
Check this:Facebook and Instagram parent company, Meta sacks more than 11,000 employees.
King Charles III and Queen Consort Camilla paid a visit to the historic city on Wednesday to see the unveiling of a statue of Charles’ mother, the Late Queen Elizabeth II, which has been on display since her death on September 8.
According to a video shown on live television, a young man among the crowded people was heard chanting “this country was built on the blood of slaves” and “not my king” before he was arrested by police officers at the historic Micklegate Bar location.
According to people present at the scene, the protester, who threw eggs at the royal couple, also booed them before he appeared to lob the eggs at them.
After the young man was arrested, some people were also heard chanting “God save the King” and “shame on you” at the protester.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING OUR STORIES ON A CONSTANT BASIS. For more fun updates, please like, comment, and SHARE stories on all social media platforms!
About Post Author
Please Share this post:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
One thought on “A man has been arrested for throwing eggs at King Charles and Future queen Camilla.”